Textech Industries (India) Private Limited
- TEX-TECH INDUSTRIES (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED, was started in the year 1975 as a Partnership Company by Mr. S. Srinivasan to manufacture Nipper assemblies for Rieter E7, E7/2 and E7/4 Combers. It was the first company in the world to introduce the technology of reconditioning Nipper assemblies.
- During 1985, Mr. S. Malligarjunan a qualified Engineer and son of Mr.S. Srinivasan joined as a partner. During this period Tex Tech developed all special purpose machines for mass production of Nipper assemblies and spares of Combers.
- In 1995, TEX-TECH developed Aluminum Alloy Nipper assemblies and spares for Rieter E7/5 and E7/6 combers. It also successfully introduced the concept of Automatic Top Comb Cleaning System by means of blowing of air intermittently on the top comb strips.
- In 2000 Tex Tech was the first to manufacture Top Comb Strips indigenously for all cotton combers by importing the needles from Germany and producing the same in house.
- In 2002 TEX-TECH came out with Hi production Retrofit kit (Rieter E60 type) Consisting of Noil saving Nippers, Modified Detaching Loading System, Modified Draw Box Loading System and Hi Spped Gear Box kit for upgrading the LR E7/4 & LK 250 combers. This ensured 15-20% increase in production levels due to increase in speeds to 240-250 Nips with 1% Noil saving without deterioration in existing yarn quality.
- In 2008, Tex Tech started manufacturing Mirra Combs (Unicombs) suitable for all combers. The unicomb wires were imported from M/s.Hollingsworth, USA and the aluminium base was extruded locally.
- TEX-TECH also come out with an Hi- Production Retrofit kit (E62 Type) for upgrading the Rieter E7/5, E7/5A & E7/6 Combers. This Retrofit kit consists of Aluminum Pressure Die cast E62 Nippers, Modified Detaching Loading system, Modified Draw Box Loading system and Hi- Speed Gear Box assembly. This ensured 15-20% increase in production due to increase in speeds up to 325 Nips along with 1% Noil saving.
- TEX-TECH also come out with an Hi- Production Retrofit kit (E62 Type) for upgrading the LK 54 & LK 64 Combers to Rieter E 62 & E65 Type respectively. This Retrofit kit consists of Aluminum Pressure Die cast Nippers, Modified Detaching Loading system, Modified Draw Box Loading system, and Differenial Gear Assembly in Steel, Lap Tension plates (ABS), Spiral Clearer Brushes, Anti-wear Top Comb Holders, Nipper Crank, Front Supports, Spring Units( PDC Aluminium Alloy), Alufit Top Rollers and Parabola type Bottom Detaching Rollers. This ensured 15-20% increase in production due to increase in speeds up to 325 - 350 Nips along with 1% Noil saving.
- TEX-TECH also come out with an Hi- Production Retrofit kit (E62 Type) for upgrading the Rieter E7/6 & E60 H. This ensured 15-20% increase in production due to increase in speeds up to 400 Nips along with 1% Noil saving.
- TEX-TECH has recently developed Hi- Production Retrofit kit for Sliver Lap & Ribbon Lap Machine. This Retrofit Consists of Modified Spring Loading System for drafting zone, Detachable type positive clearer for Top rollers, Bottom Stripper Arrangement, Timing Belt Drive assembly etc., This ensures 20% increase in production with heavier lap weight up to 68 gms
- TEX-TECH also manufacturers Mexican Fibre Brushes made of ABS Base with Stainless Steel wires for all combers like E7/4, Lk250, Lk54, E7/5, E7/6, E60, E60H, E62, E65, Cherry Hara VC 250, VC 300, Toyoda CM8, CM10, VC5, Howa & Marzoli Models.
- TEX-TECH was the first to develop Metalon Spools for all Lap formers like Ribbon Lap, Sliver Lap, LH10, Rieter Uni Lap E5/3, E30, E32, Omega, Hara, Howa, Vouk and Marzoli models.
- TEX-TECH has also developed Spiral Clearer Rollers with Nylon fibre as in Rieter E65 comber suitable for all combers like LK54, E7/5, E7/5A, E60, E60H, E62 models.
- TEX-TECH carries stocks of all spares for modern combers and serves the Textile Industry by immediate supply at competitive rates. TEX-TECH is always on the lookout for present day technology for upgrading earlier generation machines. From a modest beginning it has grown to a medium scale industry with the latest state of art CNC Machining centers.
- We in TEX-TECH have recently put a Metro Lab (MLD) as an extend arm for doing 3D modelling.
- TEX-TECH has also started diversifying into production of Green Energy by installing its own WIND MILLS.
- TEX-TECH has a global presence with Exports to countries like Egypt, Turkey, Vietnam, Indonesia, Peru, Argentina, Brazil, Italy, Spain etc., TEX-TECH will continue to expand and enrich its range of products responding to customers requirements in this age of technological innovations.